Tuesday 20 October 2009

Pyramid card

I have made a pyramid card for my daugthers birthday, where I place a present inside the box. I have used a lot of different text stamps to this card, but the rest of stamps are from Grunge Collection from www.Stempelglede.com The beautiful pink chequered paper are from Pretty Paper blocs from Marianne Design. See more here www.mariannedesign.nl It is a normal knitting needle of wood (size. 3½)I have used to close the box with. The knitting needle have I shorten and sharpen it in a pencil-sharpener. The square under the knitting needle are made in chipboard, for being more strong and covered with the same paper like the rest.
It is very important to fold precisely for not make it crooked.





Inside the box



Looked from above.
In the middle of the box there are a card to write the greeting at.

Now I hope you have been inspirated to be creative, and good luck with this.