Wednesday 8 July 2009

Gift bags for babies’ birth

Gift bags for babies’ birth, include the card. I have used 2 stencil here, Ann's Paper Art ANN0003 and the Star Collection pd0006 both from Marianne Design. I have decorated the gift bags with a little bell placed by the bow on the handle. The texts had I made at the computer, printed on the beautiful cardboard from Marianne Design. Decorated with a flowers and beads. The wonderful cardboard are from Marianne Designs Pretty Paper Bloc blue. One of the gift bags have a border (the green border) which are punched out with Martha Stewart punch “Doily Lace”.

the text at the card overhere is "For the newborn girl"

The gift bag from the backside with my personally stamp.
The text at the card overhere is "For Sebastian"
The gift bag from the backside with my personally stamp.
The text here over is "For Thea"



The gift bag from the backside with my personally stamp.

It is just the fantasy which set a limit for what the bag shall be used for.